Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Greetings from Tokyo

Greetings from Tokyo. First off, I want to say THANK YOU to everybody who was freaking out over me making this trip, just a day-and-a-half after I got out of the emergency room (my second visit there in two weeks, with a surgery thrown in between). I really appreciate your concern. I really am doing quite well, though. Every day I am feeling better, and who knows... by the time I head home on Friday, I'll probably be back to 100%. :-)

I am staying at the New Otani Hotel (the first time I've stayed here, actually), and it's quite nice. The New York Yankees spend a couple weeks in Japan as part of their Spring Training every year, and this is the hotel where they stay. If they were here this week, I would DEFINITELY be sporting an Angels cap while walking around this place.

From the 12th floor of my hotel here, you can see this cute little Japanese garden. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Nice view! Glad you feel well enough to be on the road again. Take it easy when you need to, K? We want to keep you all in one piece! :)