Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun Fourth!!!

We sure had an AWESOME Independence Day weekend!!! All three of my sisters came up to visit us. And while they were here, all of Michelle's Boise-area cousins also came over for a big BBQ/pool party, as well. I think we had nearly 45 people here, and at one point I think we had as many as 25 in the pool. Fireworks, and impromptu baseball game with a tennis ball, a lot of food, posing for family pictures, etc. etc. etc. Just a great time with family this weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm very pressed for time as I'm taking off for Beijing, then Tokyo later this week, so I can't post much detail. And once I get to China where the Great Firewall of China blocks blogging, I won't be able to blog at all. So just a quick entry here, with a family picture (serious and silly, above and below) and links to more. To see about a hundred pics I posted from the weekend, you can go to two albums on Facebook (here and here), or see them in higher resolution on my Flickr account here.

No comments: