Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cuddly Toy: The Tradition Continues

The trip to Seoul has been pretty successful this week. For my client, I successful negotiated distribution partnership agreements (pending approval by corporate) for Korea and China. And I was grateful that the Chinese visited me here in Korea, as I didn't have time to hop on over to Beijing for meetings there.

But... it's fun to know that some things never change. It's a very long-standing tradition in the family that the kids give me a "cuddly toy" to take with me on trips. That way, if I get lonely, I can cuddle the toy. I often take pics of the cuddly toy wherever I'm at, too. So here is the little Coke plush toy that I brought with me on this trip. He has enjoyed Seoul (or at least sitting on the inside window ledge of my 33rd floor hotel room). :-)

And I'm definitely looking forward to heading home today!!! :-)

No comments: