Thursday, April 17, 2008

How Do I Look in Pink?

Haha... the title of this posting made you look. No, I'm not wearing pink; I'm surrounding by pink cherry blossoms in the background. On either side of me are associates from Emergent Game Technologies. Kohei is our "TAM" (Technical Account Manager) in Japan, and Val is our Global TAM (based in France), overseeing all of our TAMs worldwide.

Cherry blossom season is over in Japan, but there's this one place that has a special kind of cheery tree that triggers late, and these were in full bloom.

This picture was taken down in Kyoto, where we had meetings on Tuesday. As this is Val's first trip to Japan, he obviously had never been to Kyoto, but neither had Kohei (but I've been there at least half-a-dozen times).

I haven't had time to post much on this trip; each of the past two days were 16-hour days. I have been interpreting nonstop for the past three days, as well, and I forgot what tiring work that is! Plus, my neck is having a hard time supporting this head (inside joke). G'night, everyone!

No comments: