Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dinner Table Hilarity: Satanic Chicken

Now... I don't mean to get off on a rant here, but it really would be nice if they didn't allow babies in business class! On my business class flight from Tokyo to San Francisco yesterday, there was a baby right across the aisle from me, and he screamed the entire flight. So much for a nice, peaceful overnight (sleeping) flight!

So last night at dinner table, I said "Holy COW am I tired!!!" Then Christopher piped up with, "Why not satanic chicken?" After a chorus of Huh???'s from around the table, Christopher goes, "You know... it's always 'holy cow.' Why not 'satanic chicken'?".

The affects of tiredness really hitting me, I thought I was going to fall off my chair, I was laughing so hard.

Ahhhhhhhhh... it's good to be home!!! :-)

No comments: