Saturday, July 26, 2008

Krakatoa in Hawai'i

We had a GREAT time parasailing today!!! It was tons of fun, and very exhilarating floating up in the air so peacefully. And the view of the coral reefs from 800 feet was really gorgeous!!! Check out the photos below. After parasailing, we went swimming at the J.T. Fleming Beach on the west side of Maui. Just one picture posted from there. Shortly after this picture was shot, I was walking on the beach looking for our kids, and I walked in to a large rock partially buried in the sand. Hit it so hard, that I believe I've broken the fourth toe on my right foot.; it's all swollen, discolored and gross (and NO... I never dated a girl like that!). Thus, as the title of this posting implies, I've cracked a toe in Hawaii. Tomorrow we go snorkeling, and it should be interesting trying to put fins on! :-)

Christopher and Steven on their way up from the platform of the boat.

Brianna and Andrew getting dipped in the water.

Do Brianna and Andrew look happy here, or what?! :-)

Justin and Mark waving from the parasail.

Mom waving to her adoring fans.

Dad pulling up on the straps, getting some relief from the super wedgie that seemed to plague only me today!

Steven and Dad waving to Mom while she snaps a photo.

No comments: