Saturday, July 12, 2008

Michelle, Ma Belle

Someone was commenting the other day that on our family blog here, there's not much about my dear wife, Michelle. Well... that's just too danged bad - she's too precious to me to share!!! :-)

I don't really have any shots of her without some or all of our kids in the picture, so here at the right is one with her and Christopher and Justin, the day we were helping at the Winter Special Olympic games in Boise earlier this year. Christopher looks contemplative and Justin looks like he's just been enlightened by something. :-)

At any rate, Friday night in Daegu, South Korea, my associates and I went to a karaoke club. John Kim, a member of the Daegu Digital Industry Promotion Agency, joined me in duet, but I'd like to dedicate the Beatles "Michelle" to my wife. Check out the video below, and please don't comment on how awful we sound. It's the thought that counts, right???

For the YouTube version (slightly larger and slightly better quality), please click here.

I love you, Michelle. You are the light of my life, and I MISS YOU!!!
Michelle, ma belle. Sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble. These are words that go together well!!!

- John, posting from Shanghai


2 comments:

Tami said...

Ahhh...so romantic (in a great and corny way!) Love it. We are all better people from knowing Michelle!!

Becca B said...

I think you could send that in to the mo tab for an audition tape...or not... :)