Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Batch of Pics from Hawai'i

Greetings from Daegu, South Korea, where I am traveling on business. To see what I'm up to here in Asia, you can hit my "EGT in Asia" blog, just click here.

I'm still editing all the photos I took while we were on vacation in Hawai'i, and I finally finished MY batch of photos. To the right here is a picture from when we were in Hana, on Oahu. Below is a picture of Andrew and Steven playing at Kahekili Beach, where the snorkeling was INCREDIBLE!!!

I have uploaded all 299 of my photos on our Flickr site. To check them out, please click here. So now that I'm done sorting through, editing, deleting, and refining the 1,200+ photos I shot on the trip, all I need to do now is similarly go through all of the photos that Justin, Andrew, Mark and Steven took with their digital cameras, plus the underwater shots we took with our waterproof camera (had the film developed at Costco, but haven't gone through them yet). Eventually we'll get all those online, as well.

By the way, I have also posted many (and will eventually do all) of these photos in to albums on my Facebook account. It's kind of fun to post them there, because it's very easy for people (Facebook members) to comment on them. Some of the comments posted thus far are pretty funny. If you're not on Facebook yet, I would recommend it. You can look for me on Facebook as John Goodale (john.goodale@emergent.net).

No comments: