Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seoul Food

Ahhhh... my mother (God rest her soul) would be so proud, knowing her son is eating so well while he's traveling. I had a nice early flight from Seoul to Shanghai this morning, so didn't have time for a proper breakfast.

At the Asiana Airlines lounge, though, they had a limited spread of food. To the right here you see my lovely selection of scrambled eggs, cheese, pretzels/chips, and orange juice. That's all four of the food groups, right???

But below, at least you see that Asian service in hotels is certainly tops. Last night when I got back to my hotel room at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul, I found that the cleaning staff had actually fanned out the two stacks of business cards that I had left on my desk that morning. Is that over the top, or what?!

Tomorrow it's another early morning flight, from Shanghai to Chongqing. Oh joy!

No comments: