Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Eggs

Tonight for Family Home Evening we colored Easter eggs. I'm just thrilled because I'm going to be home this Easter!!! I originally thought I'd be in Asia, but I'll be leaving shortly after Easter, instead.

As you can tell, we have a lot of fun when we color Easter eggs. In the photo on the right, you can see GREEN outside in the background. Spring is here, and it's nice that things are starting to turn green again, and flowers are starting to bloom.

We're not sure who has more fun with the eggs, though... us or the cat. Our cat is quite intrigued with them, and she loves playing with them like they're balls. When the Easter Bunny hides all the eggs around our house, the cat really goes crazy. I just hope we find them all, or you can imagine what our house will end up smelling like!!!

Below, too, is a picture from above. :-) And you can see these and 17 more pics that I've uploaded to Facebook and to Flickr.

No comments: