Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Address for PFC Christopher James Goodale

Today we finally received an address for Christopher while he's at Basic Training. So between now and September 10, 2009 (when he graduates Basic Training - Michelle and I intend to be there for the ceremony), you can reach him at the address below. I'm sure he would love to hear from you, so please write him at:
PVT Christopher Goodale
RN 303 3rd Plt
DCO, 2-47INF
5375 Hanson Drive
Fort Benning, GA 31905
We've also received two letters to date from Christopher, the contents of which I will post when I have a chance to retype/edit them. He also called this past Saturday evening. He was given just 5 minutes to speak (though we spoke for 8 - I hope he didn't get smoked for that), and he, Andrew, Mark and I had a nice but brief chat. Christopher said it was "very hard" but he sounded great, and anxious to start doing what he went there to do (train hard).

No comments: