Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day Skiing

Christmas day yesterday was really great. Got to talk to Elder Justin Goodale for nearly two hours; he sounds like he's doing great! He is absolutely in love with Missouri and having a great time there. Then in the afternoon we went skiing at Bogus Basin along with the Briggs family. We always have a great time with the Briggs and we love our great friends in Boise. To the left here is Mark skiing in his Santa cap. How festive, huh?! :-)

I didn't get too many pics. I started out on the bunny hill with Steven, so he could get used to skiing again. I caught Mark there once so got some pics of him, too. But aside from Steven and Mark, I didn't get pics of anybody because my skiing day ended on only the 5th or 6th run. Steven and I had a nasty collision which tweaked my really bad knee (I'm enjoying narcotic painkillers even as I post this, so I hope you enjoy the hallucinations as much as I do). So enjoy the pics and videos below.


A video of Steven on his second run down the bunny slope. Love his, "Hi Dad!" on the way down. Nice snowplowing, Steven!


A video of Mark heading down the hill. He says he got in a tuck and started going faster further on down this run.

Hey Steven... I think it might be more fun if you open your eyes. :-)

As you can see, there weren't too many people on the slopes last night - it was AWESOME! In fact, when we left at about 9pm (the lifts were open until 10pm), I'd say there were less than 50 cars still left in the parking lot.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

No comments: