Friday, February 22, 2008

Deadly Deodarant

I've been in San Francisco all week for the annual Game Developers Conference (photo of our booth on the right). Lots of meetings, and it was a good show.

But today I ran out of deodorant, and not wanting to stink out my fellow passengers on the plane tomorrow, I went to a Walgreens not too far from the hotel. Crazy San Francisco... you know what I learned? At least at this Walgreens, the deodorant is behind locked cabinets!!! I had to ask for a worker to unlock the cabinet so I could get some deodorant. I half expected them to have me fill out forms and undergo a ten-day waiting period, or something. Weird. Maybe it's just not hit the national press yet, but has San Francisco undergone a recent rash of crimes committed with deodorant??? :-)

No comments: