Monday, January 7, 2008

Kids These Days!!!

Man... I swear!!! Kids these days and their high-tech cell phones!!! Always got their noses buried in them, text-messaging their friends and all!!!

We spent New Year's Eve at Michelle's cousin-in-law's sister's house out in Caldwell, and this cousin-in-law's Dad was there. He is a widower, his wife having passed away recently. But he was there with his girlfriend, and it was so cute to watch this older couple so head-over-heels in love. :-)

This photo is NOT posed. While the rest of us were playing a game, both of them had their cell phones out, and they were text-messaging their children. I'm so used to seeing my kids do this that I thought it was hilarious to see this older couple doing the same thing. I just had to sneak over and take a picture! Man... KIDS THESE DAYS!!! :-)

No comments: