Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tokyo Apartment

This time around in Tokyo, I am staying in a corporate apartment, and I'm loving it!!! It's so much nicer than staying in a hotel! It's a one-bedroom apartment with about 800 square feet. That's actually bigger than the apartment Michelle and I had when we first got married! It's so nice to have a living room and a kitchen - not to mention a washer and dryer so I can do my own laundry. And ironically... it's actually CHEAPER than a decent hotel. Of course, I only get housekeeping service twice a week, but on the other days I can certainly take out my own garbage, hang my towels up, and so on. Below are some photos I took; you can click on them to see larger versions. You can see that management left me some food, even a box of Corn Flakes ("kon furaykee"). :-)


No comments: