Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Australia

Greetings from the land down under. After an all-night flight from Tokyo, I arrived in Brisbane early this morning. There I caught a connecting flight to Melbourne, when I am attending a conference this week. I have a few press interviews lined up with local games press, so that should be fun. I'm also joining two guys already here from Emergent's U.K. office.

Posted here is a picture taken from the window of our aircraft; from the air, Brisbane looks pretty much like every other city I've seen!

Additionally, I'm posting a picture of "Hungry Jack's." This is the brand name for "Burger King" in Australia; they even have "Whoppers" on the menu. Their breakfast menu is a bit different, though; I had a "Brekky Wrap," which was egg, sausage, bacon (ham) and cheese wrapped up in a flour tortilla. Yummy!

No comments: