Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sydney

This morning I scheduled a long connection in Sydney, en route from Melbourne to San Francisco. I'm so glad I did; Sydney is amazing. The iconic Sydney Opera House is at the end of a long stretch of land that is dominated by the Royal Botanical Gardens. I could have spent all day just walking around that beautiful area. But alas, I spent only about three hours there. Then, I went to see the LDS Temple in Sydney. It is a small temple, but the drive there was really interesting - got a good taste of Sydney. I got some good photos, only two of which are posted here (Opera House and the Harbor Bridge). To see all the photos I took in Australia (including 66 in Sydney), please click here.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Reminds me how much I want to go there and see all these things myself!