Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

...everywhere you go. OK... so now that you've got that song stuck in your head, here is a picture of a live Christmas tree I saw in Shinagawa, in Tokyo the other day. Justin... if you can remember, this is right by that Mickey Dees near our hotel, that sustained you for a couple of days. :-)

Yes, the tree was live, and it smelled WONDERFUL!!! Made me want to rush out and buy a Christmas tree. I suppose we'll do that shortly after I get home from this trip.

And then admittedly, the second photo in this posting doesn't look much like Christmas, but it's one of my favorite views in Tokyo. The weather was absolutely gorgeous most of the time we were there, and this photo is taken from my 30th floor hotel room window. This is looking out over the Sumida River, the main river in Tokyo. You can see Rainbow Bridge spanning over it (lower left corner, largely obstructed by a building, but you can see the two main towers). I love Rainbow Bridge - it's cool. If you ever see a coffee table book featuring famous bridges from across the globe, this one is sure to be included.

No comments: