Thursday, November 8, 2007

Seoul Food

Greetings from Seoul. I arrived here last night, and am attending the annual G-Star convention. I have several press and customer meetings while I'm here, all set up by Emergent's local distributor, GameBase.

Tonight I went out to dinner with the GameBase staff, and we had a great time. And yummy Korean BBQ, too! We talked a lot about business, of course, but we also talked about something three of us have in common: raising kids. Mr. Park, the guy in the white shirt and blue tie, has a two-year-old, and we talked about how his son is walking, talking, and climbing. Ahhh... kids are the same worldwide! :-)

Tomorrow will see more press and customer meetings, and probably another Korean BBQ restaurant! I'll be here through Sunday, when I fly off to Tokyo for a few days of meetings.

No comments: